Cumin has many benefits to health, and it is used to slim the body, how it works?
Cumin is one of the main spices in most of the country’s kitchens, but did you know that you can include it with your dieting man? How does it reduce weight?
Cumin is classified as a type of flavoring for various foods, besides being a magic recipe for weight loss, which can contribute to reduce the proportion of fat in the abdomen.
A study by the University of Shad found the effect of cumin on overweight in 88 women that women who consumed about 3 grams of cumin daily reduced their body fat intake by about 15%.
How does Cumin work on weight loss?
Cumin seeds are a simple and effective tool for weight loss. They are soaked with water and eaten with any type of food. Only one teaspoon of them is recommended daily.
The latent latency contributes to the reduction of appetite, weight loss, it also contains antioxidants that prevent puffiness, helps digestion, thereby reducing body fat.
One of the studies that shows the best results of adding cumin to weight loss, confuses people who are testing cumin powder in milk, this is a good choice for many people.
It can also be taken with lemon and ginger, which increases the weight loss more.
The recommended daily amount is 50-100 mg, taken 3 times daily with milk, or with your meals.
The benefits of cumin are not limited to the stomach, but also help in cleansing the liver by preventing toxins from absorbing food.
Other benefits of cumin
In addition to its amazing benefits in weight loss, low cholesterol and triglycerides in the body, it also contributes to the following benefits:
Improve mental health with latency
Cumin is useful for mental health and can help you improve your memory and refine your concentration skills
Cumin is also prescribed to help relieve insomnia.
– It is used within the flavors of Indian cuisine with a number or other spices, such as ginger, spinach, black pepper and turmeric powder.
– Helps increase the effect on the digestive system and helps your body absorb more nutrients, which in turn helps prevent the body from storing fat.
– Cumin is a wonderful source of iron, which is important to ensure the health of the digestive system, which helps to produce energy more effectively.
– Improves your immune system, carrying a healthy supply of oxygen to tissues in your body.
– Treats arthritis, asthma.
– Cumin infusion helps to rejuvenate skin and give it a healthy touch, making it perfect for summer-free days of make-up.
Risks and side effects
– Cumin is highly safe and non-toxic in general, even in large doses, but there are some side effects that you should know if you want to use, including:
– Researchers found evidence that cumin inhibits testosterone levels, which means it can make men less fertile if they take it.
Some cultures have used cumin as an adjuvant for abortion, so it is not advisable to take it for pregnant women.